VITA Tax Preparation
5:00pm - 6:00pm
It’s tax preparation season again! CSC and VITA are collaborating to bring you two important dates for you to receive free tax filing services for those who earn $66,000/yr or less. Interpreters will be provided to assist you with the process on these two dates. RSVP now! Contact Jana via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring with you?
- Picture ID of yourself
- SSN card
- Copy of last years tax returns
- All W-2 forms showing wages (if working)
- If self employed (sole proprietor) all receipts and expenses, GE tax license and record of GE tax payments
- Unemployment compensation statements (1099G)
- SSA 1099 Form if you are paid SSA benefits
- All other 1099 forms
- Landlord’s name, address, and GE tax number
- Students loans
- Bank information
- Proof of health insurance coverage (required)
Questions? Click here to contact us.